Heritage Tour (General Public)
- Children under 12 years old should be accompanied by an individual over 18. The Heritage Tour is provided free of charge. Suggested age for Heritage tour is 6 or above.
- Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis, please register online in advance.
- Online application should be submitted 3 business days in advance.
- Please arrive at the assembly point 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained and the reserved places shall be cancelled.
- The Green Hub reserves the right to offer the remaining places to the public presented on-site at the beginning of the guided tour.
- To protect personal privacy, please refrain from taking any unauthorised photography, video and audio recordings of docents and other participants during the guided tour.
- The guided tour will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted or the Red/Black Rainstorm Signal is issued within 3 hours before the guided tour begins.
- The tour is subject to change in view of the uncertainties & relevant factors arising from the weather conditions and operation need.
- Please follow the Green Hub’s general visitor guidelines.
English & Mandarin Tours will be conducted every Friday from 14:00-15:00. Online registration in advance is required.
For the information on the opening hours of various facilities of the Green Hub and notes to visitors, please refer to the following webpages:
The Green Hub is itself covered by Public Liability Insurance. Participants are fully responsible for arranging, at their own expense, such life, health and other forms of insurance coverage as individual considers appropriate.