General policies for Green Hub Heritage Tour
- All visitors should follow our visitor guidelines.
- A waiting area will be available 15 minutes prior to the start of the guided tour, please do not wander from this location.
- Visitors are encouraged to be punctual. The Guided tour will start without the latecomers, who may not be permitted to catch up with the tour.
Visitors will be asked to wear the visitor label throughout guided tours.
While courses and workshops are in session at Green Hub, visitors on tours must refrain from disturbing course/workshop participants by being noisy, unruly or entering restricted areas.
Eating is not allowed at the Green Hub except at the Eat Well Canteen.
- Visitors must not photograph or video course/workshop participants or classroom operations without permission of the Course leader.
Please notify the Green Hub interpreter immediately in the event of an accident, emergency or illness.
- There is no cloakroom provided.
- There is no parking for guided tour visitors. Please aim to arrive by public transport. Bus stops and the MTR East Rail Station are close by.
- Heritage Tours of Green Hub are open to visitors with disabilities. There is one car parking space at the Green Hub for person(s) with a disability. If there are visitors with a disability or special needs, please state this in the booking form to ensure appropriate assistance is available on the day of the guided tour.
Green Hub reserves the right to escort any visitor who does not abide by these rules off the premises.
- Approval of the tour application is subject to availability and the final decision of the Green Hub.
The above rules are subject to review and may be changed as and when required.
- Please email email@example.com or call the Green Hub hotline at (852) 2996 2800 to cancel a booking as early as possible, so as to release the slot to others.
- In the event of inclement weather, all scheduled guided tours on a given day will be cancelled without further notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline at (852) 2996 2800 to reschedule the tour.