Book a Green Hub Visit (Schools & Groups)
To comply with the Government’s regulations on social gathering, we have a set of crowd control measures in place. An online booking in advance allows visitors to enjoy priority on admission.
We urge visitors to follow our disease prevention measures, which include:
- Under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F) (the Regulation), all visitors must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” and a COVID-19 vaccination record or the relevant exemption certificate before entering this premises.
- All visitors are required to undergo and pass body temperature checks upon entry. People who have fever (>37.50C) or symptoms of flu will be declined from admission.
- All visitors are required to wear masks at the Green Hub except when eating or drinking inside the Eat Well Canteen.
- The Green Hub will follow the Government’s latest regulations to update our disease prevention and crowd control measures.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed for visitors' use.
- Please also follow the Green Hub’s general visitor guidelines.
For the information on the opening hours of various facilities of the Green Hub and notes to visitors, please refer to the following webpages:
The Green Hub is itself covered by Public Liability Insurance. Participants are fully responsible for arranging, at their own expense, such life, health and other forms of insurance coverage as individual considers appropriate.