Low Carbon Diet Workshop
(Closed on Tuesdays, only morning session available for Saturdays )
Under the Revitalisation Scheme, the Green Hub has made adaptive use of part of the Canteen Block of Old Tai Po Police Station as the Eat Well Classroom for teaching low-carbon cookery. This Low Carbon Diet Workshop allows participants to re-connect our relationship with the nature by delving into the origin of food and the carbon emissions involved in food production. The programme includes activity sessions of herb harvesting at the Kitchen Garden and preparation of low carbon snack, finishing with a heritage tour on how the revitalisation project has conserved the historic and architectural values of the building, as well as the trees and egretry of ecological importance at the Old Tai Po Polics Station. The workshop helps one discover that the journey to low-carbon living is more colourful, delicious, affordable and joyful than most people may think.
Date / Time
Monday to Saturday: 09:00- 11:00 or 14:00-16:00
(Closed on Tuesdays, only morning session available for Saturdays)
The Green Hub (Old Tai Po Police Station), 11 Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po, N.T.
Minimum of 22 to a maximum of 56 people (teachers/leaders inclusive)
*The Green Hub will adopt the Centre for Health Protection’s latest Health advice to adjust class size and grouping arrangement.
Fee (Same price for Children and Adults)
$200 per head or
$150 per head (Exclusively for registered whole-day school and charity)
Please fill in the online application form.
Application should be submitted to the Green Hub at least 4 weeks in advance.
2996 2826 or email@example.com
- The Green Hub will notify the applicant about the application results by phone within two weeks upon receipt of the application form.
To comply with the Government’s regulations on social gathering, we have a set of crowd control measures in place.
We urge visitors to follow our disease prevention measures, which include:
- All visitors are required to wear masks at the Green Hub except when eating or drinking inside the Eat Well Canteen.
- The Green Hub will follow the Government’s latest regulations to update our disease prevention and crowd control measures.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed for visitors' use.
- Please follow our visitor guidelines.
- The Green Hub is itself covered by Public Liability Insurance. Participants are fully responsible for arranging, at their own expense, such life, health and other forms of insurance coverage as individual considers appropriate.