Application should be submitted to the Green Hub at least 4 weeks in advance. Copies of supporting documents such as certificate of non-profit-making (NPM) kindergartens (KGs) or a charitable institution which is exempted from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance should be submitted upon receipt of the confirmation notice.
- Green Hub staff will notify the applicant about the application results by phone within two weeks of receipt of the application form. This will be followed by a confirmation letter.
- A deposit settled by a crossed cheque should be made payable to ‘Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation’ and sent to ‘Green Hub, 11 Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po, N.T.’ within two weeks after the confirmation letter is issued. Please write down the school / organization name, programme name and programme date on the back of the cheque.
- Once the booking is confirmed, a change of booking details and/or refund will not be considered unless it is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions (see below).
- If the number of group members exceeds that stated on the application form, the applicant will pay the difference, or alternatively, the Green Hub staff reserve the right to only admit the number booked. No refund will be available if there are fewer participants than that stated on the application form. The Green Hub reserves all rights to refuse or limit admission for operational reasons.
- Should there be any controversy, the Green Hub management reserves the right of final decision.
The Green Hub is open to the public from 10:00-17:00 (last admission time is 16:30). Please refer to the Green Hub’s website (www. greenhub.hk) for information about closing dates. Early admission will be arranged for groups that are successfully applied for the morning session of the programme.
Duties of Teachers and Group Leaders Responsibilities
- Ensure all parti cipants follow the Green Hub’s Visitors Guidelines as stated at http://www.greenhub.hk/eng/VisitorsGuidelines.aspx
- Ensure the group stays together and follows the instructions given by the interpreter/instructor.
- The Green Hub reserves the right to terminate a programme and/or heritage tour if any parti cipant fails to comply with the Green Hub’s Visitor Guidelines.
Food and Beverage Catering Services
- The Eat Well Canteen at the Green Hub serves a variety of vegetarian food, snacks and drinks.
- Visitors should not bring any food onto the premises.
- Eating is not allowed at the Green Hub except inside the Eat Well Canteen.
- There is no parking for guided tour visitors or programme participants.
- Buses may drop-off outside the Green Hub gate.
- The Green Hub has only one car-parking space for holders of a Disabled Person's Parking Permit. Advance booking for this is essential.
- There are only limited public, metered parking spaces available at Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po.
Please study the Green Hub’s Visitors Guideline at http://www. greenhub.hk/eng/VisitorsGuidelines.aspx
Measures for Inclement Weather Conditions
Activities and routing are subjected to changes depending on weather conditions. The following measures will be taken should any weather warning signal(s) be hoisted two hours prior to the starting time of the programme:
|Weather Signal||Group Programme|
|Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above||Cancelled|
|Black Rainstorm Warning|
|Red Rainstorm Warning|
|Amber Rainstorm Warning||Proceed as scheduled|
|Typhoon Signal No. 1|
- The Green Hub is closed on Tuesdays.
- With verification from the school/organization, workshop fee will be waived for participants from low-income families.
Enquiry: 29962826 / email@example.com