The Green Hub Volunteer Scheme
Volunteers at the Green Hub enrich and enhance the life of Green Hub and play a vital role in supporting a wide range of sustainable living educational programmes and conservation work. Volunteers are a valued and integral part of Green Hub. Our volunteers donate a range of talents and skills to promote sustainable living and assist our daily operation. We hope that they can both enjoy and learn from their volunteer experience at Green Hub.
- Education programmes and activities
- Low carbon catering
- Co-op Market
- Visitor Centre
- Hong Kong citizen aged 18 or above
- Appreciate sustainable lifestyle
- Interested in nature and heritage conservationGood presentation and communication skills
- Able to speak fluent Cantonese, basic English and Mandarin
- Able to attend our Volunteer Induction Day are preferred.
The Green Hub Volunteer Induction Day
The goal of the Induction Day is to provide an orientation for people who want to be a volunteer of the Green Hub. The Induction Day comprises an introduction about the Old Tai Po Police Station heritage revitalization project and its programmes and a guided walk of the Green Hub facilities. Participants will also have the opportunities to undertake sustainable living exercises to increase their own well-being and that of the community from a holistic perspective.
Date: 23 April 2017
* The coming Volunteer Induction Day will be on 23 July and 22 Oct. Application will be available soon.
Venue: Green Hub, 11 Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po, Hong Kong
How to apply
Step 1: Please read the Policy and Guidelines on Equal Employment Opportunities.
Step 2: Please refer to the CHI version for application
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or information.
Once receiving your application, we will contact you by email shortly.