Picnic Fun - Parent-kid activity (26 mar)
In this 150-minute activity, participants will enjoy a vegetarian meal fully from produce harvesting, food preparation and a picnic at the Enchanted Garden of the historic heritage.
26th March (SUN)
* Other options：9th April (SUN) or 16th April (SUN)
09:30 - 12:00
Eat Well Classroom, The Green Hub (Old Tai Po Police Station), 11 Wan Tau Kok Lane, Tai Po
1 Adult + 1 Kid (Age 4-10)
$450 (1 Adult + 1 Kid of age 4-10)1
Deadline for applicartion：
5 days before the activity date(s)
1) Please refer to CHI version
2) Please register at the Green Hub Visitor Centre
Please call 2996 2826 or send an email to email@example.com
- Additional participant (max 1 person, adult or kid) can join by an additional fee of $200.
- In the unlikely event of there not being enough participants the Course may be canceled.
- Harvest activity (fresh, organic carrot)
- Cooking Together：Roasted Carrot with Yogurt Sauce & Carrot BBQ Cheese Quesadilla
- Picnic at the Enchanted Garden of Green Hub
- Natural Plant Dyeing activity
* Each participant will receive a coupon which is eligible for purchasing products that worth totally $50 at the Green Hub’s Co-op Market.